TRAINING & PLACEMENT CELL
TRAINING & PLACEMENT CELL
The Training & Placement cell is an integral part of the Institute. The cell has maintained good rapport with the official members of reputed Industries, Hospital & Drug stores. Our institution has Placement cell and is committed to provide all possible assistance to students to achieve their career goals.
The Training and Placement Cell is dynamic and well established and aims at:
- To ensure Placement in the reputed Pharmaceutical Industries and Hospitals
- To satisfy the students expectations for their career aims and also prepare the students to be Globally Acceptable and useful to the Society.
- To equip the students with technical skills and Communication skills.
- To impart Training to students preparing them for Placement.
- To encourage the students passing Diploma course in Pharmacy to pursue higher education
- To disseminate the Rules and Regulation of Placement to students
- To collect student placement interest for their career as well as placement support requirement survey among final year DPH and BPH students
- To equip and enhance the employability skills among the students through organization of soft skill training sessions, Skill enhancement sessions, career guidance sessions etc.
- To train the students for resume (Curriculum Vitae) writing through finishing school modules
- Training and exposure to “How to face interview?” through mock interview
- To prepare Placement brochure and distribute to the Pharma companies
In-line Placement activities
- To collect and verify the resumes of aspirant students for recruitments
- To approach pharmaceutical companies/ organization for arranging the on-campus or off-campus recruitment of students
- To disseminate the information of any on-campus or off-campus job opportunities to Current students and DPH and BPH Alumni through What’s app or phone call throughout the year
- To counsel the students to improve their career
- To organize Job fair or On campus recruitment drive in final semester
- To prepare and update database of placed students and their employer with contact details
- To collect and record keeping of Appointment order/offer letter for DPH and BPH students
- To collect the feedback from the employer and alumni students placed in the corporate.
- To update On-campus and Off-campus placement record of DPH and BPH students
- To provide Pre-placement activities summary report as well as Placement record for PCI, MU, AICTE, NBA, NAAC etc. as and when needed.
Students must carry their I-cards at all times during interviews & screening tests. No one would be allowed to enter the test/interview venue without the I-card.
The date/time/venue of the interviews will be subject to changes which, at times, may be at a short notice. Students must keep themselves well informed by visiting the T&P internal website.
Students must carry a complete file with a few copies of the resume, original certificates (if possible) and copies thereof while appearing for the interviews.
Skill Training Program
Skill Training Program conducted by Professionals for students
- Soft Skill
- Middle Skill
- Hard Skill
List of Modules:
- Basic English
- Practical English & Communication skills
- Personality Development & Communication Skills
- Campus Recruitment Training Programme
- Practice of important question for interview
Roles and responsibilities of T & P Cell:
- To look after the training and placement needs of students.
- To coordinate with the companies for providing in-plant training to students.
- To contact and communicate with companies to provide placement to students.
- To collect feedback from companies for the quality of recruited students.
- To organize campus interview and open Placement events.
- To organize Entrepreneurship and soft skills development Programs.
- To place number of students through off-campus interviews conducted by the Pharma companies.
FORMATION OF TRAINING & PLACEMENT CELL
The Training & Placement Cell of institute is actively involved in industrial training, project work and placement of students. The objective of T&P cell is to bridging the gap between pharma industry and academic institute for better development of pharma students and makes them employable. The core function of cell is to make contacts with HR departments of multinational pharmaceutical companies and resumes forwarded for suitable job position.
Cell regularly arrange Group discussion, Pre campus placement training and aptitude test for pharmacy student to have better prospect and career growth. It also organizes the visit to pharmaceutical industries for up gradation of current scenario in the technology of pharma sector. To accomplish these objective Training and Placement Cell has been constituted.
|S.No.||Name||Designation||Designation in committee||Contact No.|
|1.||Dr. Deepak Kumar Gupta||Principal||Chairman||8178104454|
|2.||Mr. Vikas Kumar Singh||Assistant Professor||Training & Placement Officer||9065002577|
|3.||Mr. Akhiesh Kumar||Assistant Professor||Member||9837746020|
|5.||Mrs. Aditi Adarsh||Assistant Professor||Member||8639793998|
|6.||Mr. Biru Kumar Thakur||Assistant Professor||Member||8709386189|
|7.||Mr. Md Usuf||Assistant Professor||Member||9934506333|