Placement cell is an important part of a developed institution. At MLSCP, placement cell prepares a strategy for training and placement with primary aim to find best jobs for all the students.
This centre sets up healthy relationships and collaborations with research and development department, production department and quality control & assurance department of leading pharmaceutical companies. It aims at making students a part of planning, formatting and executing day-to-day activities of Training and Placement.
This makes them a part of the procedural set-up, which goes a long way in building their responsible character and helps them to be good planners, confident individuals and better human beings.
The main aim of the placement cell is to act as contact place and facilitator to arrange campus visits and conduct of recruitment process of the prospective employers for the purposeful placement of graduating students of the college. The cell also seeks opportunities for the betterment of institute and industry interaction through participation in institute-industry interaction programs and by inviting experts from the industry and related fields to deliver guest lectures on various aspects and also provides guidance to students for their better placement and careers.
The placement cell has successfully organized placement of students through campus interview, contacts and negotiations in different pharmaceutical industries Mahadeva Lal Schroff College of Pharmacy has a well established, comprehensive and dynamic training & placement cell, comprising of versatile and experienced faculty. Our vision and belief consolidates in our efforts to ensure that our students become Self developed citizen as pharmacist, scientist & industrialists of tomorrow. The cell Maintains liaison with industries to facilitate in-plant practical training and most importantly inviting & organizing campus interviews for placement of students.
Institution – Industry Cell
Institution-Industry Interaction Cell is established to provide closer links with industries. The functions of the Cell are:
- To make students familiar with the Industrial environment and culture.
- To provide an opportunity to students to have a closer look on the operations carried out in Industries.
- To make students aware about the latest updates in Industries (latest equipments being used/procedures being performed, standards to be met and so on)
Industrial tie up
Objectives behind Industry, academia tie ups
- To provide hands on skill training to students in Pharmaceutical manufacturing sectors.
- To promote closer interaction between scientists of Industry and faculty of SCP through various measures such as collaborative training, sponsored projects, consultancy etc.
- To organize collaborative seminars, workshops, talent hunt competitions etc.
- To improve the quality of graduates and their employment prospects.